Company Secretariat Assistant Full-time Job6 months ago - IT & Telecoms - London - 1.7K views
This is an exciting opportunity for you to work with diverse and virtual teams with varying levels of seniority. You’ll be managing the provision of subsidiary management services for a portfolio of Shell corporate entities and support the wider Corporate Secretariat Team.
What’s the role
As a Company Secretariat Assistant, you’ll be supporting the delivery of a high-quality service for retail shareholders on a day to day basis. You will be assisting the administrative management of a portfolio of Dormant UK companies and Shell’s Mind & Management companies.
More specific responsibilities include:
- Support on the provision of company secretarial services and advice to and in connection with a portfolio of UK subsidiary companies; including statutory compliance activities for such companies, shareholder and board actions, advice on governance and company secretarial issues, participation in liquidating, restructuring and other corporate projects and transactions, responsibilities for company secretarial processes, procedures, databases and know-how.
- Assist with GEMS updates, Docusign and Data Protection registrations.
- Keep up to date on latest statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Identifying and adopt new ways of working and implement new processes.
What we need from you
We’re keen to speak from individuals with experience in management of subsidiary companies and knowledge of company secretarial functions and Companies House requirements. Newly qualified or studying towards ICSA qualification or equivalent is a must.
In addition to the above, we’d hope you possess the following attributes:
- Skilled in using GEMs/Blueprint, Microsoft Package, Sharepoint and Docusign
- Effective administration and organization and time management skills
- Attentive to details
A conceptual thinker with problem solving and analytical capability and learning agility. You are well organized with the ability to work under pressure and adaptable to different cultures.
Royal Dutch Shell PLC, commonly known as Shell, is a British-Dutch multinational oil and gas company headquartered in the Netherlands and incorporated in England. It is one of the oil and gas "supermajors" and the third-largest company in the world measured by 2018 revenues.