Contact Centre Advisor (Customer Operations) Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - London - 42 views
What will you be doing day-to-day?
• Providing the best customer support by talking directly and honestly with our customers, and developing a deep understanding of what our community really wants from a digital bank.
• Communicating with our customers mainly on the telephone, but through a variety of different mediums, based on our customers needs; whether that be through calls, social media platforms, email or in-app chat.
• Proactively spotting patterns in the frustrations or hopes of our customers, seeing where we can change our processes, tools or product to make them happier.
• Identifying customers who are in vulnerable situations and helping to figure out what steps we can take to support them.
• Working closely with our Financial Crime team to act as the first line of defence to help spot and investigate trends. Whilst investigating and making decisions about payments made on stolen cards, as well as looking into scam websites.
• Dealing with tricky payments-related queries; investigating missing transfers and Direct Debits, helping manage the customers who are switching to Monzo.
• Understanding, prioritising and escalating our customers' feedback and feature requests to the external product team (who build our app). Plus, being the first port of call for customer complaints to make sure that they're treated fairly and can share their thoughts and concerns.
• Supporting other members in the customer support team by being a point of escalation for other COps and mentoring new joiners. Plus making sure the rest of the company stays customer-focused and fixated on building the best bank account in the world.
After you're fully comfortable helping our customers, you'll have the opportunity to expand your knowledge in the various other areas of the COps team. This could range from helping out on social media to spending time with our Financial Crime specialists!
You Should Apply If You
• are a UK resident and currently living in the UK
• have the right to work in the UK - an offer of employment is subject to satisfactory proof of this.
• are over 18 years old
• care deeply about delighting our customers
• are great at explaining things to people, and have flawless written English
• are very comfortable using a laptop (an Apple MacBook will be provided by Monzo)
• delight in investigating awkward problems, getting to the root cause and fixing them
• know your way around social networks, and technology interests you
• are friendly and super organised
• want to be part of the team that makes Monzo!
• haven't applied and been unsuccessful within the last 6 months
To Work Remotely You'll Also Need
• to work from home in the UK in a safe, private and distraction free environment
• a solid internet connection (download speed - 10mbps; upload speed - 3 mbps)
• We'll provide you with a work laptop on your first day. There's no need to supply your own.
• You do need to own your own smartphone, this will be needed each time you log into our customer support system.
The application process
• Please allow 1-2 hours to complete this application.
• ️TOP TIP! What are we looking for in your application?
• A high level of attention-to-detail in your written communication, which is important in the COps role.
• Specific, tangible examples which cover the topic in the 'tell us about a time when...' questions.
• Analytical problem solving skills to help get the customer to a logical solution in the scenario based questions, whilst being customer centric and empathetic.
• Once you've submitted your application questions, we'll review along with your CV (there is no need to submit a Cover Letter, please use this time to answer the application questions instead).
• If you're successful, we’ll invite you to one of our remote assessment days, where you'll have some one-on-one interviews via Google Hangout.
• If all goes well, you'll join our growing team on a mission to make money work for everyone!