Contact Centre Agent Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - Worksop - 77 views
Your new role
You will be the first point of contact for customers and required to solve their issues regarding outstanding orders and goods received. In addition to this you will also deal with complaints up to a certain level. The candidate will utilise a complex computer system to track orders to assist the customer with their query.
• Order tracking
• Faulty goods
• Inbound calls
• Online enquiries
• Multiple IT systems
What you'll need to succeed
Attitude is key for success in this role. You must be customer focused, putting them at the heart of what you do. In addition;
• IT literate and able to pick up new and complex computer systems quickly.
• It is essential that you have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Previous customer service experience is required to be considered for this position.
• You will be required to work a 3 week rotational shift that will include 1 Saturday and 1 Sunday every 3 weeks, and 1 week of evenings every 3 weeks.
• You must be available to start in this role 20th September 2021
• Able to travel to Worksop for 2 weeks of training
What you'll get in return
You will be provided with a 2 week training program upon the start day of your new role. Once training is complete you will have the option to work from home 100% of the time and will be provided with all the equipment to do so.
This organisation values the development of it's employees and will strive to offer successful candidates permanent opportunities upon completion of the temporary assignment (12 weeks).