Contact Centre Investment Team Full-time Job1 month ago - Financial Services - Toronto - 339 views
You’ll join the Contact Centre Investment Team. As a Mutual Funds Representative you will focus on providing an excellent client experience, by recognizing opportunities to promote CIBC investment products and services that help clients achieve their financial goals. You will be responding to client inquiries related to mutual fund and fixed term investments and provide detailed and in-depth information on products and services.
We want to hear from you if:
- You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- You are ambitious and you love to learn.
- You are motivated to make a difference.
- You love to surround yourself with people who challenge you.
- You listen and learn from the diverse experience of others.
- You bring the best of yourself to work
If this sounds like you, but you’re not sure if you’re ready to be on the frontlines of client service, we’ve got you covered. You’ll begin your journey with an industry-leading paid training program that runs about 1-2 months.
- Y our training will get you equipped with the skills and knowledge to provide the best possible experience to CIBC clients – we know there’s a learning curve and we’re here to help.
- You’ll initially participate in approximately five to six weeks of training with a mix of in-class learning and on-the-job application - typically from Monday to Friday.
- I t’s hands-on, so you’ll get the real-life experience you need to rise to the challenge.
A quick note on your availability – our Contact Centre is open Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 8:00 pm. We’d like for you to be flexible between these hours.
How You’ll Succeed
- Client Engagement – Build rapport and establish positive working relationships with clients by using discovery questions and industry standard Know Your Client (KYC) questions to determine client needs and provide information on the right investment products or services.
- Product Knowledge - Provide detailed, factual and/or technical information on Savings, Income, Growth, Index and Managed Portfolio Solutions for various Mutual Fund account types. Open new Mutual Funds accounts and complete Mutual Fund transactions on existing accounts, including purchases, redemptions and transfers (buying and selling) from one fund to another by following all MFDA rules and regulations and completing a KYC before each interaction.
- Problem Solving - Listen, ask questions, and put yourself in the client’s shoes. Act like an owner by taking accountability for client issues, and know when to lean on others to find the right solutions. Recognize and act on opportunities to engage clients in discussions of additional CIBC products and services.
Who You Are
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- You’re driven to succeed. You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact.
- You give meaning to data. You enjoy investigating complex problems, and making sense of information. You're confident in your ability to communicate detailed information in an impactful way.
- You’re a certified professional. You have current accreditation and good standing Mutual Funds License (Canadian Securities Course or Investment Funds In Canada).
- Values matter to you . You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect : Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
At CIBC, we are in business to help our clients, employees and shareholders achieve what is important to them. Our ability to create value for all CIBC stakeholders is driven by a business culture.