Corporate Receptionist Full-time Job7 months ago - Customer Services - Irving - 122 views
- Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Ability to handle phone calls with a high level of diplomacy, maintain excellent customer service and the appropriate level of assertiveness when guiding the flow of guests.
- Strong listening skills, articulate and ability to relay message effectively.
- Excellent planning, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Possess the ability to professionally and appropriately handle confidential information.
- Demonstrated ability to shift direction in response to changing work situations and flow.
- Strict attention to detail and organized. Precise when performing clerical tasks.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Prior experience is a healthcare or biotech related setting preferred.
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability to shift gears according to the priority of tasks. Possesses a high degree of flexibility, accountability, and responsibility.
- Capacity to work independently once given adequate instructions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook, and general working knowledge of Internet for business use. Ability to learn new computer systems.
- Drive for Results (Service, Quality, and Continuous Improvement) – Ensure procedures and processes are in place that lead to delivery of quality results and continually reassess their effectiveness to achieve continuous improvement.
- Communication – Proficient verbal and written communication skills. Willingness to share and receive information and ideas from all levels of the organization in order to achieve the desired results.
- Teamwork – Commitment to the successful achievement of team and organizational goals through a desire to participate with and help other members of the team.
- Customer Service Focus – Demonstrate a focus on listening to and understanding client/customer needs and then delighting the client/customer by exceeding service and quality expectations.
- Professional personal presentation
- Education, Certification/Licensure, and/or Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- One to three years of experience in an administrative clerical/medical transcriptionist role is required
- Physical Demands
- Employee may be required to lift heavy supplies; may weigh up to 30 pounds (including office supplies).
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- Must possess ability to perform repetitive motion.
- Crouching and bending may be required.
- Majority of work is performed in a desk/cubicle environment.
Caris Life Sciences is a leading biotechnology company focused on fulfilling the promise of precision medicine.