Credit and Invest by Phone Advisor, RBC Advice Centre Full-time Job6 months ago - Financial Services - Moncton - 1.6K views
What is the opportunity?
This unique position calls on your customer-focused advice expertise and natural problem-solving skills to maximize each client interaction by helping clients with their everyday banking, credit, and investment needs. As an RBC ambassador, you add value in the moments that matter most to clients and collaborate with RBC partners to help clients achieve their goals. Whether you’re enabling clients to leverage our digital tools, helping our clients with their investment and financing needs, or introducing a client to a partner to fulfil their needs, your expertise will contribute to creating meaningful and memorable client experiences enabling client satisfaction and loyalty.
What will you do?
- Be part of a unique opportunity to engage with clients in all areas of the RBC Advice Centre, uncovering banking needs, providing help and advice, as well as identifying client centric solutions and referral opportunities
- Focus on client education and digital adoption, leveraging various technology platforms to deliver an exceptional client experience and deepening & retaining client relationships
- Respond to client-initiated contact through a variety of channels (phone, chat, video) assisting them with a full range of financial needs
- Actively listen and engage clients in conversation to further understand their individual needs
- Proactively take ownership of resolving client needs and effective problem resolution
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with partners to make the most of business opportunities and referrals
What do you need to succeed?
- Flexibility, eagerness to learn, strong personal ethics, and a drive to succeed, with the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Mutual Funds accreditation (Investment Funds in Canada or the Canadian Securities Course), or willingness to obtain within six months of start date
- Contribute to team results by supporting all colleagues to be successful in meeting client needs.
- Problem-solving and people skills, with the ability to build strong relationships and proactively connect with clients
- Digital literacy across a broad range of devices (i.e., smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc.). Ability to navigate between multiple Windows-based application systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Flexible to work shifts between hours of operation i.e.,8am to midnight, including weekends and holidays
- Desire to build exceptional client experiences across multiple channels (i.e. phone, chat etc.)
- Proven ability in building rapport and maintaining client relationships within the financial or service industry
- Experience working in a team and metrics-based performance environment
- Experience in banking or financial industry
- Call centre experience
- Bilingualism (English and French)
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including competitive compensation, bonuses, and flexible benefits
- Opportunity to achieve great success and grow your career with RBC and across business
- Continued opportunities for career advancement
- World-class training, coaching, and development opportunities
- Support from a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high performing team, as well as world-class tools and training
How we do business is as important to us as the business we do. Whether youre helping our clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, youll be a part of a culture of employee engagement that makes RBC a great place to work.
We are proud to consistently be named one of Canadas Best Workplaces and Top 100 Employers, and to be recognized as one of the Most Admired Corporate Cultures by Waterstone Human Capital. Explore our current opportunities and learn more about what its like working with us.