Customer Advisor, Amazon Stores Greater London Full-time Job2 months ago - Customer Services - Gravesend - 156 views
About The Role
As a Customer Advisor, you will be the face of Amazon and contribute to a vibrant store culture based on customer obsession, trust, respect, integrity, continuous learning, and fun. You adhere to and maintain regular and punctual attendance, safety and quality standards and follow standard processes while identifying opportunities for improvement. You are flexible while working in an ambiguous environment with strong attention to detail, possess the ability to quickly prioritize tasks, collaborate, multi-task, have a willingness and enjoy learning new things, with a commitment to delighting our customers.
In This Role, You Will
• Deliver excellent customer service acting with a customer-first mindset when answering customer questions.
• Ask great questions to help identify customer needs and exercise great judgement in handling requests or difficult customer interactions.
• Follow merchandising guidelines, and execute space and signage changes as needed inside and outside the store building.
• Receive, stock, and replenish product.
• Utilize inventory management systems to scan, process, and count product.
• Operate all of the systems and tools used within the store.
• Follow standard processes, identify opportunities for improvements and escalate when appropriate in a timely manner.
• Ensure that the store is safe and clean. The store team is responsible for the cleanliness of all store areas including customer facing space as well as Back of House (storage, employee facilities).
• Support a store environment where all colleagues and customers feel welcome.
• Be flexible with changing workload and for working in changing shifts, including weekends and holidays.
Candidates must be at least 18 years of age. Amazon does not sponsor for immigration for this role.
• General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE)
• 1+ year of experience in a customer-facing environment, or prior Amazon experience
• Strong verbal communication and customer service skills
• Demonstrated success in problem solving and innovating on behalf of customers