Customer Assistant Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - Manchester - 33 views
• Customers are excited by our promotions and find our aisles welcoming.
• Customers have a slick and speedy checkout experience.
• Customers leave our store feeling valued and satisfied.
• Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and helping customers.
• Works hard for customers, your team and your department.
• You must be able to follow instructions either verbal or written.
• You are reliable and a good timekeeper.
• You must be smart and tidy at all times.
• You are able to prioritise to ensure anything you do is right for our customers.
• Adaptable and resilient to meet the ever changing demands of our business.