Customer Care Representative Full-time Job7 months ago - Customer Services - Cleveland - 1.3K views
AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation is searching for a Customer Care Representative to join our winning team. The ideal candidate is committed to best in class service and delighting our customers with individualized attention and support through the mortgage lending process. Candidates must be detail oriented, have the ability to problem solve, and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
This is a work from home opportunity.
At AmeriSave, we're one team with one shared dream - to be the best. We’re dedicated to building an inclusive culture where employees are empowered and supported to do their best work - whether from home or in the office.
What we’ll find at AmeriSave is that we don’t just set you up for success, we set you up to WIN. Team members are provided with cutting edge origination software, CRM, marketing automation, data reporting / analytic software, and leading mortgage application technologies to help make more deals happen. Our culture at AmeriSave is casual and fun, and we offer competitive compensation and benefits.
AmeriSave is the company you’ve been waiting to work for!
- Develop a thorough understanding of company LOS system and lending process to research consumer inquiries and provide up to date and accurate information
- Provide best in class solutions for a diverse client base by providing access to friendly and fast service
- Listen to inquiries, identify needs and provide direction to borrowers/consumers regarding status updates on their loan activity
- Monitor incoming client correspondence, handle inquiries/escalations and respond accordingly
- Place outbound calls to borrowers with loans in process to check in and communicate updates on loan status
- Liaison with Company Production Employees, Vendor Management, and Compliance as necessary to communicate escalated consumer complaints up to and including resolution
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Accurately track and document all calls with customers
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Effectively manage multiple tasks in a fast paced working environment, flexible to work evenings/some weekends when business needs require
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve
- Committed to exceptional customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Works independently /self-starter
AmeriSave is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
When we opened our doors over ten years ago, we had just a handful of loan officers but we had a big idea. Our goal was to make shopping for a mortgage simple and easy with our award winning website, backed by a paperless loan origination platform that was developed in-house.