Customer Due Diligence Specialist Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - Cardiff - 26 views
We are looking for a Customer Due Diligence Specialist to join our team to help monitor customers' Business Current Accounts. You'll be reviewing complex customer accounts to ensure we have visibility of them on an ongoing basis, making sure that there are monitoring frameworks in place from day one of a customer's journey with us.
This role will close on Tuesday 7th September.
• Receive referrals from Personal and Business Onboarding teams where applicants match to Sanction, PEP or Special Interest screening data at application.
• Complete routine Sanction, PEP and Special Interest screening of the customer back book.
• Receive referrals from Business Onboarding for complex/high risk prospects.
• Complete CDD refresh based on trigger points (i.e. account turnover or age of account).
• Complete routine Sanctions screening of Payments.
• Receive and respond to CDD information requests in respect of payment services (i.e. Currency Cloud referrals).
• Report discrepancies between Business Current Account records and Companies House data to the appropriate authority.
• Assist TL with processes for Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) to mitigate customer risk.
• Any other reasonable tasks that may be required.
• A keen eye for detail.
• An ability to take a holistic approach to self-driven investigation.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
It would be great if you also had:
• Knowledge of the regulatory requirements of KYC and KYB.
• KYC and KYB experience within a financial institution.
• Experience in decision making upon completion of investigation.
• Experience in reviewing identification documents.
• Understanding of CIFAS and SIRA.
• Ability to analyse, evaluate and mitigate the financial crime risks associated with onboarding.
• 33 days holiday (including public hols). You'll also get your birthday on us
• 16 hours paid volunteering time a year
• Private Medical Insurance with VitalityHealth
• Contributory pension scheme
• We have many varied social groups set up and run by our employees - ForTheWin (a gaming group), Starling FC, book club and many more!
• Discounts on cinema tickets, restaurants, shopping and train tickets via a Perkbox membership
• Access to ‘salary sacrifice' benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme
• Gym membership options