Customer Experience Writer Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - London - 32 views
As this role has a dual focus, we’re particularly interested in hearing about specialist UX or CRM expertise, but we’d also love to hear from anyone who’s got demonstrable experience in creating great customer journeys and driving behaviour through copy.
• Plan and write emails content to communicate new product updates or news, working closely with product and marketing leads to craft campaigns and land key messages.
• Use analytics and A/B testing to measure the performance of communications and identify weak spots, translating data into powerful, effective communications across the entire customer journey.
• Work closely with product designers and managers to craft sharp, accessible and on-brand copy in the Starling app, helping to build clear, beautiful customer experiences while maintaining consistency and driving behaviour.
• Support other members of the copy team with their areas, where necessary.
• Run a training session on tone of voice for another area in the business, teaching others to write in a clear, human and jargon-free way.
What you’ll need:
• 2+ years in a CRM/UX/customer communications-focused writing role.
• A portfolio that demonstrates a deep understanding of customer journeys and human psychology (and an ability to explain creative decisions strategically).
• A thorough and demonstrable understanding of testing and data, with the ability to translate findings into improvements and results.
• High attention to detail, with an eye for editorial consistency and spelling/grammatical accuracy.
• Experience using copy to drive behaviour, and optimising content for small spaces.
• The ability to demystify complex subjects with clear, human and jargon-free language, and communicate in a warm, accessible and witty way.
• 33 days holiday (including public hols). You’ll also get your birthday on us
• 16 hours paid volunteering time a year
• Generous parental leave
• Private Medical Insurance with VitalityHealth
• Contributory pension scheme
• We have many varied social groups set up and run by our employees - ForTheWin (a gaming group), Starling FC, book club and many more!
• Discounts on cinema tickets, restaurants, shopping and train tickets via a Perkbox membership
• Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme
• Gym membership options