Customer Journey Analyst Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - London - 82 views
The Role You’ll Be Responsible For
• Helping to make sure all of our customers get a consistent fair outcome. This includes building customer journeys for people in financial difficulties through our collections and recoveries strategies.
• Supporting Customer Journey Managers with the implementation of fixes or improvements into journeys in order to minimise or de risk them
• Supporting with the creation or amendment of Guidance following process change(s) and the occasional training of colleagues
• Working collaboratively with Engineering and Operations to propose solutions to de-risk or improve journeys
• Supporting the governance structures so that we maintain good oversight and understanding of our priorities, gaps and issues.
You should apply if:
• You have experience working in operations and process or customer journey experience within a financial services environment
• You have experience in implementing process improvements into operational areas
• You’re comfortable working both individually and as part of a team
• You have a working understanding of UK laws and regulation around credit including CONC, CCA and SYSC
• You're analytical and can use data to drive your decision making
• Giving customers in financial difficulty the best outcome is at the heart of what you do! Logistics
This role can be based in London or be fully distributed within the UK.
Salary range is £33,000 - £45,000 Depending on experience