Customer Onboarding Team Member - Overnight Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - Cardiff - 29 views
The Onboarding team's responsibilities include:
• Ensuring the smooth and timely processing of a high number of new account applications daily.
• Performing the necessary due diligence and investigation to satisfy the account falls within our risk appetite.
• Cross reference and confirm customer documentation, using both internal and external sources.
• Understanding and overseeing the identification of high risk applications (including PEPs and sanction matches).
• Identifying trends and unusual activity, and reporting where appropriate.
• Working to a high standard consistently, meeting strict timeframes.
• This role would suit someone with a strong administrative background
• A strong desire to help customers
• Diligence - you understand the importance of doing things right first time
• Inquisitive - the ability to research and make an informed decision
• A demonstrable interest in businesses, through study or work experience, is beneficial
• Ability to balance workload and deal with multiple priorities.
• Aptitude to work with a team in a changing environment.
• 33 days holiday (including public hols). You'll also get your birthday on us
• 16 hours paid volunteering time a year
• Private Medical Insurance with VitalityHealth
• Contributory pension scheme
• We have many varied social groups set up and run by our employees - ForTheWin (a gaming group), Starling FC, book club and many more!
• Discounts on cinema tickets, restaurants, shopping and train tickets via a Perkbox membership
• Access to ‘salary sacrifice' benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme
• Gym membership options