Customer Operations Team Leader Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - Bristol - 42 views
Reporting to the Customer Operations Manager, our Team Leaders lead a team of co-workers by managing workflow, performance, processes, and culture. The team is responsible for a wide range of critical processes and functions that touch almost all parts of the UK branch, such as payments processing, account administration, opening and closing of accounts, transaction monitoring to name a few.
• Oversee day to day service management, including management of workflows within our 5-day SLA and redeployment of resources within functional team and the wider CS team as required
• Monitor the quality of work produced against the ‘Right First Time’ minimum standard per team
• Identify training needs and ensure appropriate training is delivered and co-workers can deliver excellent customer service
• Work effectively with other team leaders/Senior co-workers to assist with the overall service delivery of the COPS team
• Lead regular team meetings to help drive improvements
• Be the main contact for complaints within your team, ensuring all complaints are dealt with as per the Triodos and FSA complaints process
• Ensure team processes are monitored, always correct and up to date
• Challenge current processes and gain improvements within the team to facilitate improvement in working practices, creating capacity and mistake proofing processes
• Ensure customer correspondence and letters are fit for purpose, updated and maintained within Triodos for team use
• Manage individual and designated team performance including delivering effective 121s, appraisals and managing absence within your team
• Participate in projects as delegated by the COM and to assist the COM with resource issues where necessary
• Work effectively with other team leaders to assist with the overall service delivery of the Customer Operations team
• Be the first line of referral in the Customer Operations team you are leading for customer requests
Triodos Bank is proud of its culture, ethos and ability to make a positive change in society. It is important that candidates evidence a strong commitment to Triodos Bank’s core values of ethical sustainability and transparency, as well as the personal qualities to live these values.
To be successful in this role, you will possess experience within a customer services function in the Financial Services sector. You will have the ability to lead and motivate a team to deliver high quality work against deadlines A proven record of effective management of people and processes. A proven focus on continuous improvement and change to facilitate growth and create capacity. Experience in Lean ways of working, creating process, being pro-active and workflow efficiencies for Triodos customers.
You should respond positively to change and the challenges and opportunities it brings, be able to inspire others and demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills – presenting information clearly and with confidence. Excellent stakeholder management skills, and the ability to influence and negotiate are also crucial.
What we offer
In return for your commitment and hard work, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of between £28,000 to £32,000, depending on experience, plus a benefits package including:
• Non-contributory pension scheme from your first day of 8% in year 1 and 10% from year 2 onwards
• Life Assurance (worth 4 times basic pay)
• Income Protection - 75% of basic pay after 13 weeks sick and following six months service
• Private Medical Insurance
• A Health Cash Plan
• Vitality Leave – After each 7 years of service, you will be able to take a sabbatical of up 3 months
• 25 days (FTE) plus bank holidays per annum with additional increase in holiday though length of service (up to 5 days FTE)
• A buy and sell holiday scheme of up to 5 days (FTE) to maximum of 30 days
• Season Ticket Loan available for commuting into the office
• A wellbeing allowance of £100 a year
• Voluntary benefits, including discounts and cycle to work scheme.