Customer Service Adviser Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - Manchester - 121 views
Join us as a Customer Sales Adviser
• We’re looking for someone who is passionate and consistent at delivering outstanding levels of service, to make sure we exceed our customer’s expectations at all times
• You'll join our vibrant telephone banking team, building great relationships with our customers
• You’ll be proactively educating customers on the different ways to bank, supporting them in choosing the right service options for their personal needs
• We’ll support your personal development with training to achieve the industry recognised Foundation Certificate in Responsible Banking within your first two years
What you'll do
As a Customer Sales Adviser, you’ll be providing a pro-active and reactive service to make sure our customers meet all of their financial arrangements in line with their own financial goals. You'll be a trusted expert, providing them with the knowledge they need to make the most of their money.
You’ll also act as the first point of contact for colleagues handling enquiries on a wide range of issues in a professional manner and with the appropriate degree of technical knowledge. And you’ll understand the products and services we can offer and how you in turn can deliver for and support your colleagues.
You’ll also be:
• Providing the very best experience for our customers, confidently taking calls to talk them through our products and services
• Using an ethical, needs based sales approach to identify products and services that are right for our customers, helping them to make the most of their money and savings
• Proactively educating customers on our digital options such as online and mobile banking
• Achieving and exceeding goals on contribution and customer service, while adhering to all internal and external regulatory, operational and credit control systems and procedures
• Building valuable relationships and making a positive impact on every call I often in a busy environment
• Accurately and compliantly completing right first time processes and procedures, providing the customer with a seamless and positive experience
The skills you'll need
To be successful in this role you'll need strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships with your stakeholders. Highly organised, you'll be proficient at managing your time prioritising your work. Ideally you’ll have telephony experience or experience of working in a role where you’ve had to build fantastic customer relationships to provide the right product or service .
You’ll also bring clear dedication and passion to help customers.
You’ll be a real people person, with excellent listening skills and the ability to have great conversations.
You’ll also demonstrate:
• A record of exceeding targets, and adhering to internal and external, regulatory, operational, compliance systems and procedures
• Being able to take ownership and follow up on issues & queries in a timely manner
• The ability to multi-task and work well as part of a team
• The confidence to provide a first-class service in every task you undertake