Customer Service Advisor 12 Month FTC Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - Manchester - 30 views
What will you be doing?
• Identifying customers’ needs to tailor solutions, whilst guaranteeing the right outcome for the customer and the bank
• Ensuring customers in need of support are identified and assisted appropriately
• Listening to customers’ financial concerns to correctly identify complaints and find solutions first time
• Handling complaint escalations, where appropriate
• Making sure the systems are used correctly to ensure customers’ records are accurately maintained and up-to-date
• Understanding and adhering to the appropriate policies, standards, controls and limits of authority through training, coaching and appropriate communication
What We’re Looking For
• Previous customer service experience, demonstrating excellent listening skills and the ability to show empathy towards customers’ financial circumstances
• Demonstrable experience dealing with demanding customers in pressured situations
• Excellent numeracy and literacy skills with the ability to understand different options available to customers and summarise with good attention to detail
• A team player who can confidently interact with others, and feels comfortable working independently at the same time
Skills That Will Help You In The Role
• Previous experience of working with customers in potential vulnerable circumstances or financial difficulty
• Experience working in a contact or call centre/telephony/customer service environment and/or Financial Services experience
Where will you be working?
Based in our Manchester office, which is in the heart of the city centre. Offering a modern working environment, with restaurants, bars and gyms just a stone’s throw away from the office.