Customer Service Advisor/Telephone banking Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - Birmingham - 37 views
Looking for a fulfilling career, with stable income and a fun work environment to work in? Are you motivated, have high attention to detail and able to resolve problems under pressure? Then we would like to hear from you!
You will be the first point of contact taking incoming calls from customers and deal with inquiries relating to their accounts and finances. The role will be based in Halifax.
You will provide excellent Customer Service at all times. As a Telephone Banking Customer Service Advisor working for one of the leading banks in the UK, you will deal with any queries and complaints to the best of your ability and escalate any complex issues to the relevant level. The suitable candidate will start work as soon as possible following successful assessment, interview and vetting.
This is a temporary ongoing position for a minimum of six months.
You will work Monday to Sunday on a rotational shift basis working 5/7 days each week.
• Answer customer inbound calls in an efficient and effective manner providing the highest level of customer service by aiming to meet the needs of customers at the first point of contact.
• Promote alternative delivery channels such as Internet Banking and IVR ensuring that all customers are aware and have full access to the Bank's complete range of service delivery channels.
• Ensure that all customers are dealt with in accordance with all compliance and regulatory requirements
• Maintain a good understanding of Bank's products and services including key features and benefits.
• Ensure that all call handovers to other areas of the Group are carried out in an effective and efficient manner.
• Ensure all Customer Complaints are recorded in line with the Group Complaint Handling Policy and escalations dealt with efficiently
• Excellent communication skills; both spoken and written
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
• Very good understanding and execution of procedures
• Ability to solve problems under pressure while remaining calm
• Excellent analytical skills
• Good working knowledge of IT systems
• Ability to meet targets and deadlines
• Exhibit company values
• Credit check
• Criminal record check
• Sanctions check
• CIFAS check
• Referencing up to 5 years