Customer Service Advisor Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - London - 37 views
Buying a home is a life-changing decision. You will deliver effective, efficient and compliant telephone based mortgage customer service. Working collaboratively with stockbrokers and contact centre colleagues in order to maximise customer satisfaction and overall Intermediary Business.
• You’ll resolve complex broker issues by applying initiative and the appropriate empowerment to achieve the best possible outcome for the broker and customer
• Building relationships across the local community to ensure that Barclays is sensitive to the community’s needs and recognized as an active contributor to it
• Using your own initiative to monitor your performance and develop the knowledge and skills that you need to be the best you can be
• You’ll identify and escalate ideas for process improvements to deliver a better overall service for our brokers and/or improve efficiency
• Strong proven customer service experience
• Solution driven mindset to reach the best outcome for the customer
• In-depth knowledge of ability to interpret a range of processes and policies.