Customer Service Agent Perception Full-time Job2 weeks ago - Customer Services - Montréal - 23 views
We have several full-time opportunities on our Collection call centre team in Montreal. A career as a Customer Service Agent on our Collection team means providing credit management advice and proposing innovative solutions to clients who have missed payments on one or more products.
• Contact clientsto establish a trust-based relationship and implement the best solution for them
• Be attuned to client's needs and resolve issues
• Analyze and understand large amounts of information in order to properly assess a client's financial situation
• Advise and offer solutions adapted to your client's needs in order to make them aware of their financial situation and highlight the benefits for them
The call centre is open Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. You will work full time (37.5 hours per week). We are looking to fill the following shifts:
• Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• Monday to Friday, 12:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
You will begin with on-the-job training. It will allow you to experience the call centre environment and get to know your teammates. During this period, you'll learn about with your role, our products and technologies, and understand the ever-changing challenges of collection.
• Competencies required
• High school diploma
• Customer service and advisory experience
• Aptitude for building strong relationships and proactively establishing ties with clients
• Ability to effectively communicate in French and English
These are just some of the many benefits we offer. We’ve introduced a number of additional measures to ensure your health, safety and wellbeing during the pandemic.
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment and telemedicine services.
National Bank sees diversity as a great source of wealth and values it in all its dimensions. Its objective is to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management's concrete commitment helps spread this value across all sectors in the organization. The Bank has been ranked among the top employers for diversity in Canada for several years.