Customer service agent Full-time Job8 months ago - Customer Services - Sherbrooke - 97 views
We have many full and part-time opportunities in our call center team in Sherbrooke. A career as an agent is to use your customer service skills to respond to the changing needs of our clients. The customer service centre exists to help our customers and have a positive impact in their daily lives. Our new, modern offices in the Cité du Parc business complex are specially designed to create a collaborative experience.
• Answer client calls and listen to their questions
• Be attuned to client's needs and resolve issues
• Offer customized solutions to client requests
• Help clients use our banking applications
• Advise about and offer transaction accounts or credit solutions
• Refer clients to your colleagues for their specialized needs
The call centre is open Monday to Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and Saturdays and Sundays from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.. Several work schedules are possible and will vary depending on the availability of team members. For our part-time positions, your schedule will be planned according to your classes at school. A minimum of 22.5 hours per week is required.
You will begin with a seven-week virtual on-the-job training. It will allow you to experience the customer centre environment and get to know your teammates. The training program focusses on learning in action. You will be supported by a remote trainer-coach who will help you learn about your role, our products and our technologies.
Upon hiring, you will be eligible for a wide range of benefits. In addition to competitive compensation, which starts at $19.75/hour, we offer attractive benefits for you and your family:
• Two pay increases in the first year
• Evening and weekend premiums may apply
• Repayment of your studies
• Health and wellness program, including many benefits
• Flexible group insurance
• Defined benefit pension plan
• Employee Share Ownership Plan
• Employee and family assistance program
• Exclusive banking services
• Volunteer program
• Telemedicine and virtual sleep clinic
These are just a few of the many benefits we offer. We've rolled out a number of additional measures to ensure your health, safety and wellbeing during the pandemic.
Your career development
Many options will be available to you. For example, you could advance in the same role, get promoted or move to another department. We offer many career opportunities and encourage internal mobility.
• High school diploma
• Experience in customer service
• Aptitude for building strong relationships and proactively establishing ties with clients
• Desire to learn and grow in a stimulating and constantly changing workplace
• Attention to detail with your files
• Ability to adapt to frequent changes and team spirit
• Ability to effectively communicate in French and English
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment and telemedicine services.
National Bank sees diversity as a great source of wealth and values it in all its dimensions. Its objective is to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management's concrete commitment helps spread this value across all sectors in the organization. The Bank has been ranked among the top employers for diversity in Canada for several years.