Customer Service Agent Full-time Job7 months ago - Customer Services - Bethlehem - 132 views
We are searching for a polite, professional Customer Service Call Center Agents to represent our clients professionally by providing remarkable service to their customers via phone. The Customer Service Call Center Agent may handle a high volume of inbound or outbound calls and should seek to create a positive experience for each caller. Customer Service Call Center Agents will listen to customers to understand the reason for their call, address all inquiries and provide an accurate and efficient response.
- Answer inbound calls and greet customers with energy and enthusiasm.
- Place outbound calls and communicate with energy and enthusiasm to customers.
- Build lasting relationships with clients, customers, and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Understand and strive to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent and consistent customer service.
- Meet department productivity and quality standards.
- Strive for first call resolution and take true ownership of customer needs and issues.
- Communicate and follow instructions for one call customer resolution.
- Deliver amazing customer service through effective and timely resolution of various customer inquiries and concerns.
- Take an active role in educating customers about our clients products and services.
- Experience in customer service experience in a transaction-based environment such as a call center or retail location, demonstrating ability to be empathetic and compassionate is preferred.
- Must have ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to maintain accuracy and production standards.
- Physical attendance is key to success and necessary to meet objectives.
- You have the flexibility to work any shift, including nights and especially weekends.
IQor is a managed services provider of customer engagement and technology-enabled BPO solutions. With 45,000 employees in 8 countries, we partner with many of the world's best-known brands to deliver aftermarket product and customer support solutions that span the consumer value chain, from customer care and receivables management to product diagnostics and repair services. Our award-winning technology, logistics, and analytics platforms enable us to measure, monitor, and analyze brand interactions, improve business processes, and find operational efficiencies that lead to superior outcomes for our partners across the customer and product life cycles.