Customer Service Assistant Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - Bristol - 31 views
What you will be doing:
In this role, you will have the opportunity to deliver a consistently high standard of customer service whilst completing banking transactions as requested by our customers at our Chatham Branch.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Building rapports face to face with our customers in a busy branch environment
• Accurately processing transactions relating to:
• Bereavements/ Power of Attorney
• BACS / CHAPS payments withdrawals
• Handling large sums of cash
• Opening new savings accounts
• Carrying out the daily banking within the branch
• Overseeing the G4S collections and deliveries
Hours of work:
• Monday to Friday from 0900 - 1700 hours
• Saturday (two a month) from 0900 - 1230 hours
Please note the hours for the position total 35 on a weekly basis therefore for Saturday's worked, you receive time back in lieu.
In return for your commitment:
We offer a base salary dependent on experience from £17,000 and a competitive benefits package including:
• Discretionary annual bonus opportunity of up to 12.5%
• 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Contributory pension (8% employer 5% employee)
• Life Assurance (4x salary) plus Group Income Protection
• Access to Private Medical Insurance and Medical Cash Plan
• Additional benefits such as, Cycle Purchase scheme, Season Ticket Loan, Holiday purchase / sell schemes, Employee Perk Portals and Save as you Earn scheme.
• Prioritising your well-being!
Could you be the one?
We are looking for talented individuals who have the experience/knowledge and qualifications set out below:
• Previous experience in a customer facing environment
• Experience handling large sums of cash
• GCSE's or equivalent in Maths and English