Customer Service Associate - Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - Birmingham - 22 views
As a Barclays Customer Service Associate based in Edgbaston, you will need to use your previous experience in a customer service or call centre environment, to provide high quality responses to all complex referrals to customers and provide excellent customer service.
You will be provided with 6 weeks supported training which will help you learn the basics and pass a formal accreditation to remain in the role. This will be followed by a probationary period whereby you will receive regular coaching and feedback in order to achieve the required standards.
This role will be on a 12 month contract basis, and the hours are Monday - Friday 5pm-10pm.
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our people. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
Duties and Responsibilities
Your main responsibilities in this role include the following:
• Dealing with customers dissatisfaction, in accordance with the Financial Conduct Authority time scales.
• Providing excellent customer service on behalf of Barclays
• Using your initiative to develop resolutions to customers queries, ensuring that solutions satisfy both the customer and the business.
• Taking ownership of certain queries from start to finish.
• Having responsibility for following Barclays policies and procedures in order to solve a query.
• Previous experience in a customer service / contact centre role (essential).
• Experience providing customer service over the phone (preferable).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Being autonomous, with responsibility for your own workload.
• The ability to work in a high-pressured and fast environment, with the ability to think on your feet.
• Computer skills, including the Microsoft Office suite.