Customer Service Consultant Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - Southampton - 79 views
• Play a pivotal role within our Branch Customer Service Team by being the first point of contact for our customers banking requirements, take ownership of their individual needs and deliver an exceptional customer experience
• Play an important part in customer education around HSBC digital services and fraud awareness
• Identify customers who are in vulnerable situations and determine the best way we can support them
• Demonstrate strong communication skills which will enable you to engage in effective conversations, build strong connections and show empathy to our customers.
• The ability to take ownership of customer enquiries through to resolution, you will pride yourself on delivering a customer experience that exceeds expectations, delivering a personalised, friendly & efficient service
• Be resilient to a continuous changing environment