Customer Service Coordinator Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - Belfast - 39 views
Your new role
Beginning with accurate order entry and acknowledgement through to scheduling on time dispatch of available finished goods you will play a key role in ensuring customer satisfaction through on time in full delivery in a busy engineering environment. Above all else you will ensure customers are kept informed of delivery schedules and respond promptly to any customer questions. Internally you will interact with the sales, planning and production teams to communicate customer expectations and gather information needed to respond to customers.
• Building and maintaining excellent customer relations, promptly responding to customers by phone and email.
• Enter incoming sales orders into the companies MRP system ensuring accuracy of all information is maintained.
• Liaise between internal manufacturing planning team and customer to agree delivery date and confirm order acknowledgement.
• Provide customers with regular updates on order status.
• Liaise with dispatch & warehouse team to sequence dispatch of finished goods ensuring on time in full delivery to all customers.
• Arrange courier collections of finished goods.
• Maintain an organised, accessible filing system.
• Any other duties, within reason & capability, as agreed with management
Hours of work are Monday - Thursday 8-5 and 8-2 on a Friday. Salary is negotiable.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have at least 2 years experience working in a administration role, proficient in the use of all Microsoft office packages
What you'll get in return
You will receive an excellent salary, training and support from a market leading organisation and the opportunity to work with a team of dedicated professionals
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.