Customer Service/Ground Operations Agent Full-time Job7 months ago - Customer Services - Pasco - 110 views
- Basic computer skills; Knowledge of general office equipment.
- Must be people oriented, highly motivated with a positive and friendly attitude.
- Must be available to work varied hours including nights, weekends and holidays and must be able to stay late for irregular operations.
- Must be well groomed and adhere to dress code policy.
- Ability to work efficiently under time constraints.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be available to attend required training.
- TRAINEE STATUS: Upon offer of employment, you will remain in trainee status until successful completion of all practical and written curriculum.
- Process tickets, check baggage, monitor carry-on baggage for size and quantity, and assign seats.
- Provide information on arrival and departure times, boarding procedures, carry-on regulations, and seating arrangements.
- Marshal in the planes and push back the aircraft.
- Handle denied boarding situations, solicit volunteers, re-accommodate customers and provide hotel, meal, and taxi vouchers when appropriate.
- Assist Customers with special needs, i.e., Customers who need assistance in boarding Load and unload baggage and co-mail of various weight and dimensions to and from aircraft and applicable airport baggage areas.
- Operate heavy, motorized machinery/equipment including, but not limited to tugs, tractors, belt loaders, bag carts, push-back tractors, deicers, etc.
- Enforce safety/security measures and monitors safety sensitive zones Ensure FAA.
- Allegiant Air and airport regulations are followed.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Physical Demands and Work Environment described here are a representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of the role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the role.
Office - While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear, see, reach, stoop, kneel, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer, key board, printer, and phone. May be required to lift, push, pull, or carry up to 20 lbs. May be required to work various shifts/days in a 24-hour situation. Regular attendance is a requirement of the role. Exposure to moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phones, printers, and foot traffic), temperature and light fluctuations. Ability to work in a confined area as well as the ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time. Some travel may be a requirement of the role.
Airport Agent - While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear, see, reach, stoop, kneel, climb and use hands and fingers to operate various types of tools and equipment (i.e. hand trucks, carts, ramps, tugs, etc.). May be required to lift, push, pull, or carry up to 300 lbs. May be required to work various shifts/days in a 24-hour situation. Regular attendance is a requirement of the role. Exposure to heights, small spaces, extreme noise (i.e. airport with planes, vehicles, and other machinery), temperature, wind, and light fluctuations. Ability to work in a confined area as well as the ability to crawl in and out of small spaces for extended periods of time. Ability to wear personal protective gear. Some travel may be a requirement of the role.