Customer Service Officer - Small Business Banking Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - Chester - 96 views
If you're looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, join HSBC and discover how diversity drives our success. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
When joining HSBC Commercial Banking UK, you will become a valued member of our team, we take the time to get to know you and there will be many tailored development opportunities along the way to support your career to grow as much as you want. We can offer you a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity, shared parental and adoption pay, and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
But this is only the start, we work closely with our colleagues to understand their life balance needs and we support them with several schemes and initiatives. We can't wait to tell you about our ways of working, wellbeing agenda and our healthiest human system.
We are currently seeking a driven individual to join the small business banking (SBB) team in the role of Business Specialist.
The role of the Customer Service Officer (known at HSBC as a Business Specialist) is to deliver a professional face to face service experience to customers, prospective customers and professionals in order to maximise contribution towards the Business Banking Portfolio segment and to improve customer engagement.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Being an ambassador for HSBC and develop the bank's profile in the local business and wider community
• Supporting customers and placing their needs at the forefront of all that we do, setting world class standards
• Seeking new opportunities and nurturing existing relationships to identify new business opportunities
• Adhering to structures and processes in place for the management of credit, operational, reputation, financial crime and regulatory risk
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
• Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Customer Service
• Experience working in relevant market/context, i.e.
Ability to interact and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders including HSBC overseas offices
• Role relevant qualifications, i.e. Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal
• A track record of gaining an understanding of customers' needs and delivering excellent customer service
• Contributed productively to team objectives, sometimes supporting and sometimes leading activities to achieve shared goals
The base location for this role is Chester 5 days a week.
In Small Business Banking we have over 880 employees who look after more than 820,000 domestic and international small business customers. We are proud to be the incubator for both our customers and our people, supporting them both at the start of their journeys. Our ambition is to help our clients to 'build back better' and create a stronger, more resilient and sustainable economy.