Customer Service Officer - Small Business Banking Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - Chester - 44 views
We are currently seeking a driven individual to join the small business banking (SBB) team in the role of Business Specialist.
The role of the Customer Service Officer (known at HSBC as a Business Specialist) is to deliver a professional face to face service experience to customers, prospective customers and professionals in order to maximise contribution towards the Business Banking Portfolio segment and to improve customer engagement.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Being an ambassador for HSBC and develop the bank's profile in the local business and wider community
• Supporting customers and placing their needs at the forefront of all that we do, setting world class standards
• Seeking new opportunities and nurturing existing relationships to identify new business opportunities
• Adhering to structures and processes in place for the management of credit, operational, reputation, financial crime and regulatory risk
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
• Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Customer Service
• Experience working in relevant market/context, i.e.
Ability to interact and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders including HSBC overseas offices
• Role relevant qualifications, i.e. Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal
• A track record of gaining an understanding of customers' needs and delivering excellent customer service
• Contributed productively to team objectives, sometimes supporting and sometimes leading activities to achieve shared goals
The base location for this role is Chester 5 days a week.