Customer Service - Personal Banker Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - Manchester - 35 views
You’ll be integral to guiding and supporting our valued branch customers We’ll look to you to proactively find ways to enhance their individual banking experience
Joining us as an Associate Personal Banker, we’ll support your development to become a Personal Banker within 2 years and to achieve the Professional Banker Certificate
You’ll typically be working during the branches opening hours, including weekends, and your actual working hours will be discussed at your interview
Job Benefits and Offers
• Salary: £16,650 per year (pro rata for hours worked)
• You’ll join on a competitive salary of £16,650 (which is £9.14 per hour) and in addition you’ll receive money to help you save for retirement. You can choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle benefits from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
• You will have a generous holiday entitlement of 33 days. (pro rata for hours worked) – you may be required to work Bank Holidays.
Duties and Responsibilities
Your main responsibilities in this role include the following:
• Customers will be at the very heart of your role, and you’ll be their first point of contact when they visit our branches.
• You’ll provide a fantastic experience by:
• Having great conversations, understanding their needs and helping them with their banking needs
• Helping our customers understand the different ways they can bank with us and the range of services we can offer
• Understanding and responding to changing customer needs by recommending and promoting the benefits of banking with us
• We’re looking for people who are motivated and driven to develop their career. To be successful in this role, you’ll:
• Have a passion for customer service and a strong attention to detail
• Thrive under pressure and have the determination to continuously improve standards for our customers
• Have great communication skills to highlight the benefits of our products to each individual
• Commit to developing new skills and responsibilities