Customer Service Representative, Financing Full-time Job2 weeks ago - Customer Services - Montréal - 19 views
As a Customer Service Representative for financing, you’ll use your customer service skills to respond to the changing needs of our clients. The Customer Service Centre exists to assist our clients and make a positive impact in their daily lives. Our offices are located in downtown Montreal.
• Take calls from clients.
• Be attuned to their needs and resolve issues.
• Answer questions about their financing product.
• Offer customized solutions to their requests.
• Help clients use our banking applications.
• Provide advice and offer solutions in relation to their personal loan, student loan, line of credit, All-In-One, mortgage, etc.
• Refer clients to your colleagues for specialized needs.
The centre is open Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. and weekends from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The full-time position is 37.5 hours per week.
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment and telemedicine services.
National Bank sees diversity as a great source of wealth and values it in all its dimensions. Its objective is to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management's concrete commitment helps spread this value across all sectors in the organization. The Bank has been ranked among the top employers for diversity in Canada for several years.