Customer Service Representative - Scotia Dealer Full-time Job8 months ago - Customer Services - Québec - 244 views
Contributes to the overall success of the Customer Service department of Scotia Dealer Advantage in ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team’s business strategies and objectives. Ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
• Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
• Manages all required administrative documentation related to recently authorized loan applications and current customer accounts by: obtaining and processing initial and changed banking related information for customer loan payments in the Business Line’s core contract and other systems. Responding to any collections or non-collections activities that arise based on both departmental needs and management requests.
• Conducts basic inbound call collection activity to provide the Bank with optimal low risk delinquency ratios by: handling and taking arrangements on low risk delinquent inbound calls and Adeptra calls; discussing contractual loan payment arrangement with customers; educating up to date and delinquent clients on the importance to maintain their accounts current.
• Completes all credit, loan payout and legal documentation information while conforming to Bank policies and procedures by: providing updated credit related information on customers with external credit reporting agencies; calculating loan payouts and coordinating loan payout paperwork including required updates to the Business Line’s contract management system.
• Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
• Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational risk, regulatory compliance risk, AML/ATF risk and conduct risk, including but not limited to responsibilities under the Operational Risk Management Framework, Regulatory Compliance Risk Management Framework, AML/ATF Global Handbook and the Guidelines for Business Conduct.
• Champions a high performance environment and implements a people strategy that attracts, retains, develops and motivates their team by fostering an inclusive work environment; communicating vison/values/business strategy and managing succession and development planning for the team
Education / Experience / Other Information
• Fluently bilingual in both french & english languages
• Previous experience in a customer service capacity utilizing the telephone as the primary means of communication.
• Previous experience in a customer service or an accounts receivable role.
• Completion of a post-secondary education program (college or university) helpful but not necessary.
• Experience with Microsoft operating systems including Word, Excel, Outlook and the Internet.
• An understanding of basic business math and accounting principles
• Work in a standard office-based environment; non-standard hours are a common occurrence.
• Hours of work may include shift work or spilt shits to ensure adequate customer support.