Customer Service Representative - Swindon Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - London - 159 views
As a Customer Service Representative, you will work as a part of a vibrant and diverse team that is passionate about delivering unparalleled customer service each and every day. Being the first point of contact for our customers, you will play a key part in creating FANS, whilst also building and enhancing our brand image.
In return, we will make sure that you are well-rewarded by providing you with a competitive salary, annual bonus, and a wide range of benefits, including generous holiday allowance, attractive pension scheme, healthcare, life assurance, and a number of colleague discounts. You will also have access to Metro Bank University which supports the training and development of all our colleagues - and with our ambitious growth targets, it can be a big chance for truly exciting career progression!
So what will you be doing…..?
• Greeting and welcoming customers
• Identifying and addressing customers’ needs and advising them on our products and services accordingly
• Opening and managing personal and business accounts
• Supporting customers with daily banking, including cash, card, and cheque handling
• Providing loan and credit card facilities
• Taking full ownership of customers’ queries through to resolution
• Helping customers with the Magic Money Machines and Safe Deposit Boxes
• Actively participating in the store events, including Kids Rock, Money Zone, and Grand Openings
• Supporting new colleagues joining Metro Bank (you might even become their Buddy!)
• Constantly looking for ways to Surprise and Delight our customers!
You need to be this kind of person….
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast-paced, fun and dynamic environment
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job as we want people who are prepared to learn and grow
• Care about doing a great job and exceeding expectations with the quality of what you do