Customer Service Representative Full-time Job3 months ago - Customer Services - La Prairie - 74 views
This position reports to the Manager Customer Service.
• Offer personalized and efficient service
• Take charge of clients by identifying and anticipating their needs and steering them toward electronic solutions (ABM or Internet) or the right advisor
• Propose and inform clients about specific Bank products and services
• Perform operational activities
• Answer phone calls and client requests
• Complete the scheduled training activities in order to acquire the knowledge required for the position
• Learn and comply with established policies, standards and procédures
• The candidate needs to be able to identify all risks inherent to the Personal and Commercial Banking sector's activities
• High school diploma and two years' relevant experience or College diploma
• Sales and customer service experience
• Knowledge of banking products and services, an asset
• Flexibility to work schedules, an asset
• Flexibility to cover several branches, an asset
• Bilingualism (spoken and written) - English and French
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment and telemedicine services.
National Bank sees diversity as a great source of wealth and values it in all its dimensions. Its objective is to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management's concrete commitment helps spread this value across all sectors in the organization. The Bank has been ranked among the top employers for diversity in Canada for several years.