Customer Service Representative Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - Laval - 38 views
• Do you truly care about human relations?
• Are you naturally inquisitive, with a keen interest in digital tools?
• Do you want to develop in an environment where the word "routine" doesn't exist?
Being a Customer Service Representative means you ARE the face of National Bank. In this role, you'll get the chance to create a positive impact on the lives of people, and flourish as part of a dynamic team.
During a Typical Day, You'll
• Warmly greet each client and meet their banking service needs
• Share your knowledge of digital options with clients and help them carry out their day-to-day transactions
• Refer clients to your experienced colleagues in investment, credit and business solutions
• Propose banking services and offer solutions adapted to clients' needs
• Actively contribute to business development
• Identify the risks inherent to Personal and Commercial Banking activities
Your Role In a Single Sentence
• Make sure that every client in turn becomes an ambassador for National Bank!
• You have a high school or college diploma and at least 2 years of relevant experience
• You have customer service experience, and, especially, a strong ability to establish solid relationships with clients
• You're confident and don't hesitate to approach people
• You're comfortable with social media, tablets, smartphones, online tools and mobile apps
• You're thorough and reliable, as you represent clients' financial interests
• You adapt easily to change
• You're looking for a stimulating workplace that's constantly evolving, and which offers extensive career opportunities
• You're bilingual (if required in your region)
• You're flexible with respect to working hours.You're mobile, in case we need you to help at a nearby branch.
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment and telemedicine services.
National Bank sees diversity as a great source of wealth and values it in all its dimensions. Its objective is to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management's concrete commitment helps spread this value across all sectors in the organization. The Bank has been ranked among the top employers for diversity in Canada for several years.