Customer Service Representative Full-time Job7 months ago - Customer Services - Las Vegas - 1.3K views
- Offers Sales and Sales Support interactions from
- Customers and Sales Associates (phone and email) such as general inquiries, feedback
- Uses computerized system for tracking, information
- gathering, and/or troubleshooting.
- Answers basic inquiries and resolves basic problems.
- Document issues and identifies appropriate actions to
- resolve inquires including those related to, but not limited to, order entry,
- order modification, customer billing and payments, pricing, reporting, and customer
- facing applications.
- Actively re-directs incoming callers to self-service
- proactive outbound follow-up communications, as necessary
- Performs client
- site merchandising supplier support updates
- open orders to ensure accurate confirmations /Forward Warehouse open orders to insure
- accurate confirmations
- Handle e-mail
- requested interactions
- Perform catalog
- management maintenance for customer order guides
This person contributes to Cognizant Contact Center for Foodservice success by providing support to Selling Team and field partners, handling service and delivery issues. Establishing and maintaining Gold Standard business relationships and maintaining predetermined brand distribution percent for customer base is critical.