Customer Service Representative Full-time Job7 months ago - Financial Services - Québec - 146 views
Being a Customer Service Representative means you ARE the face of National Bank. In this role, you'll get the chance to create a positive impact on the lives of people, and flourish as part of a dynamic team.
During a typical day, you'll:
- Warmly greet each client and meet their banking service needs
- Share your knowledge of digital options with clients and help them carry out their day-to-day transactions
- Refer clients to your experienced colleagues in investment, credit and business solutions
- Propose banking services and offer solutions adapted to clients' needs
- Actively contribute to business development
- Identify the risks inherent to Personal and Commercial Banking activities
- Make sure that every client in turn becomes an ambassador for National Bank!
- You have a high school or college diploma and at least 2 years of relevant experience
- You have customer service experience, and, especially, a strong ability to establish solid relationships with clients
- You're confident and don't hesitate to approach people
- You're comfortable with social media, tablets, smartphones, online tools and mobile apps
- You're thorough and reliable, as you represent clients' financial interests
- You adapt easily to change
- You're looking for a stimulating workplace that's constantly evolving, and which offers extensive career opportunities
- You're bilingual (if required in your region)
- You're flexible with respect to working hours.You're mobile, in case we need you to help at a nearby branch.
As soon as you begin your position, you'll get interactive on-the-job training so you can integrate quickly and fully experience the branch's energy. You'll be well supported by your colleagues throughout your learning because team spirit is central to National Bank's values. It's very different from traditional academic learning.
By joining National Bank, you'll be joining a large family that offers exceptional working conditions, where work/life balance is of primary importance, as well as excellent employee and financial benefits.
Whatever your profile, career path, professional ambitions and availability, we want to hear from you if you're an energetic person who's looking to move ahead in your career.
If you think this description fits you, apply now!
We promote a collaborative working environment where it is possible to develop professionally. This is undoubtedly what allows