Customer service representative Full-time Job2 months ago - Customer Services - Kamloops - 44 views
In the Customer Service Representative role you will do it all, sales, customer service, local area marketing, collections, security of your store, and the list goes on. Your primary function in the CSR role is to provide excellent customer service through the provision of Money Mart Financial Services.
• Provide a high level of Customer Service – consistently receiving 90% or better in the Customer Service Sequence.
• Sell and receive cash for / from another staff member and record properly and enter into the Point of Sale system (fine count all monies received and given out).
• Register new customers quickly and efficiently.
• Promote all products and services.
• Complete all product and service transactions in the Point of Sale system.
• Issue Loans quickly and efficiently ensuring risk assessment strategies are utilized.
• Cash checks quickly and efficiently ensuring risk assessment strategies are utilized.
• Knowledge of issuing procedures for all checks and be able to offer customers alternatives and incentives to return if unable to complete the transaction.
• Sell benefits of ancillary services to customers and ensure all sales are correctly recorded.
• Enter customer information completely and accurately into the Point of Sale system.
• Reconcile cash float at the completion of shift.
• Have an extensive knowledge of all safety and security procedures relating to the store and role-play on a regular basis (at least quarterly).
• Understand and implement all procedures relating to Recordable Transactions.
• Extensive understanding of all company policies and procedures.
• Prepare collection files and assist in the collection process.
• General office duties and proper use of all office equipment.
• Knowledge of who to call in the case of an emergency.
• Daily maintenance and upkeep of store.
• Successfully, open and close the store and complete all paperwork accurately.
• All other job related duties as directed by Management.