Customer Service Representative Full-time Job3 months ago - Customer Services - Ottawa - 77 views
Provides financial and investment planning and advice to deliver a solution in the best interests of the customer. Determines client needs and provides solutions though the sales of managed products and services (e.g. mutual funds, retirement savings plans, and similar products). Provides other solutions indirectly through referrals to business partners.
• Implements business development strategies to acquire new business (e.g. outbound calling campaigns, conducting seminars) and cultivate branch employee referrals.
• Identifies opportunities during customer conversations to generate referrals for personal and commercial banking products (e.g. personal banking, lending, and investments).
• Supports the achievement of sales and performance targets.
• Develops and implements a relationship management plan to meet the needs of client.
• Determines client needs and provides solutions though the sales of managed products and services.
• Develops solutions and makes recommendations based on an understanding of the business strategy and stakeholder needs.
• Breaks down strategic problems, and analyses data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
• Executes work to deliver timely, accurate, and efficient service.
• Introduces clients to investment strategies and works with clients to develop a financial plan using appropriate guidance tools.
• Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
• Protects the Bank’s assets and complies with all regulatory, legal, and ethical requirements.
• Typically between 3-5 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• CFP designation preferred or one of the following:
• Personal Financial Planner (PFP) designation,
• Wealth Management Essentials (WME) + Financial Planning Supplement, Professional Financial Planning Course (PFPC),
• Financial Planning I & II (FP I & II).
• Canadian Securities Course – Licensed to sell mutual funds excluding QC or IQPF in Quebec.
• Advanced working knowledge of financial industry.
• Specialized knowledge from education and/or business experience.
• Verbal & written communication skills – In-depth.
• Collaboration & team skills – In-depth.
• Analytical and problem solving skills – In-depth.
• Influence skills – In-depth.