Customer Service Team Lead Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - Cardiff - 39 views
Everyone at Starling gets the chance to own interesting things from day one, and we’re told one of the best things about working here is the ability to achieve a lot in a short space of time.
Our aim is to give customers clarity and control over their money by allowing customers to manage their money entirely through the Starling banking app. The app is connected to 24/7/365 support - the customer service team is at the heart of our company.
As a team leader, you inspire and motivate your team to give the best service to our customers. You lead from the front, showcasing your finely tuned customer service skills on a daily basis. Not only that, we look to you to share solutions that will make our's, and our customers lives, better.
• Positively influence and contribute to the team culture.
• Motivate, coach and develop staff in the Contact Centre.
• Provide exceptional customer service via phone, email, live chat and social media.
• Respond to customer complaints and escalate issues as necessary.
• Show ownership and accountability for offering solutions to benefit our customers and the business.
• Drive continuous improvement ethos within the contact centre and the business.
• Actively improve processes, workflows and service to our customers.
• Proactively seeking solutions for potential issues.
• Leading our Customer Service teams in a 24/7 environment.
• Experience leading a team of customer service advisors in a contact centre environment.
• Accountable leader with strong customer focus.
• We aren't fans of big, formal training sessions. However, you will be able to demonstrate your skills in up-skilling and coaching team members.
• We are a fast moving, constantly changing business. Ability to adapt to, and lead people through change is paramount.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to balance workload and schedules with multiple priorities.
• 33 days holiday (including public hols). You’ll also get your birthday on us
• 16 hours paid volunteering time a year
• Private Medical Insurance with VitalityHealth
• Contributory pension scheme
• We have many varied social groups set up and run by our employees - ForTheWin (a gaming group), Starling FC, book club and many more!
• Discounts on cinema tickets, restaurants, shopping and train tickets via a Perkbox membership
• Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme
• Gym membership options