Customer Success Manager - Lebanon, Egypt, North Africa Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - Dubai - 68 views
What will you contribute?
Reporting to the Regional Customer Success Management Director, the Customer Success Manager (CSM) is a key member of the Customer Success team in the Sales organization. The CSM together with Account Directors and Account Executives, drives customer relationship management with the ultimate goal of retaining customers, ensuring customer loyalty, providing advisory services that drive customer success with Finastra technology and in turn ensure overall success of Finastra’s growth in enterprise customer base. The CSM utilizes a combination of industry knowledge, business strategy expertise, product knowledge and account management experience to help Finastra’s customers innovate more quickly and gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace. The CSM works closely and co-owns the relationship with the Account Directors and Account Executives for assigned accounts and contributes Customer success plan into overall Account Plan.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
END TO END ACCOUNT OWNERSHIP
Shares responsibility of Account Ownership with the Account Directors and Account Executives for the assigned accounts.
Stays informed during implementation phase. An overall governance should include, the Delivery lead the AD, and CSM, when possible. The Delivery Lead is responsible for the detailed handover to customer support and CSM at the end of implementation project.
Customer Success Plan (Part of Account Plan), Maximizing Finastra solution usage, building relationship with the Customer.
- Engages with and builds meaningful relationships with executive stakeholders and functional leads at customer (s) organization
- Develops, agrees with the Customer, and coordinates execution of the Customer Success Plans by getting input from Finastra Sales, Sales Consulting, Services and Solution Advisory Group teams.
- Owns the mobilization of all Finastra functions to ensure Customer dissatisfaction pre-emption via pro-active and programmed account activities
- Maximizes value of Finastra solutions for the customer by engaging and coordinating relevant Finastra functions to drive improvements if needed.
- Conducts regular cadences and touch points with the Customer business users to assess the product usage in the account and update Customer Success Plan to increase Finastra’s solution stickiness
- The CSM co-owns with AD the customer facing aspects of retention, satisfaction and loyalty
The CSM, co-owns with Account Director, customer relationship, retention, satisfaction, referenceablity of the account, and hence in the context of “Resolve” responsible for orchestrating the resolution process, and is overall accountable for customer adequate problems resolution.
- Collaborates with internal subject matter experts to translate customer business/technical challenges into business solutions based on Finastra products & services, augmented with 3rd-party technology as required. Assess the escalation level needed and move customer up/down in escalation chain – with clear exit criteria agreed with the client.
- Assess the escalation level needed and move customer up/down in escalation chain – with clear exit criteria agreed with the client.
- Reduces the number of escalations through regular meetings with the Customer, proactive identification of potential issues, and proactive communication of those potential issues with the relevant internal functions, keeping Services and Sales leadership in the loop during Account Review meetings and other forums. Works with ROO or CSM Director on trend analysis, who in turn then will build a programmatic approach to proactive risk mitigation.
- Reviews reports on open support tickets (issues and aging) and raises flags with relevant functions internally when applicable to ensure customer success.
- Maintain a coherent and efficient customer facing interaction during Resolve stage.