What will you do?
• Resolve customer support questions/issues by responding to inbound calls, live chats, emails, and social media messages
• Handle all responses on our social channels whether it be to general comments, app reviews, product feedback, complaints, etc.
• Continuously enhance and optimize our Help Centre/FAQs to ensure our users have the best self-serve experience possible. Check out our FAQs at mydoh.ca/faq
• Provide an invaluable customer experience by understanding customers’ immediate and future needs and providing timely resolutions
• Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction
• Partner closely with cross-functional team members (e.g. marketing and product) to translate customer needs into product requirements and new solutions for customers
What do you need to succeed?
• Previous experience in a social media and/or customer-facing role
• The ability to communicate flawlessly with customers (both through written and verbal communication)
• A passion for writing with a keen eye for detail—FAQs and social responses are your specialty!
• Previous experience crafting public-facing responses on social channels
• A drive to provide exceptional customer service
• Proven ability to prioritize, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• An ability to think in action, problem solve, and collaborate closely with colleagues
• A strong desire and willingness to learn and apply learnings
• Flexibility to work the occasional weekend shift
• Experience working in a start-up environment
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our ventures thrive and clients prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
• A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
• Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
• Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
• Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
• Flexible work/life balance
• Opportunities to do challenging work
• Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
• Opportunities to build close relationships with various business units within RBC