Damage insurance agent Full-time Job1 month ago - Financial Services - Montréal - 211 views
What is the job opportunity?
We are looking for dynamic individuals with a desire to help people to join the vibrant home and auto insurance team at the RBC Insurance Advice Center. As a Licensed Insurance Advisor, you will communicate with clients by phone and provide them with advice and solutions that meet their individual needs. Your ability to provide superior customer service, build relationships, and earn customer trust will be critical to your success. By keeping in mind your ultimate goal of strengthening customer relationships, you will contribute to an individual and team sales plan whose success depends on identifying business opportunities, selling solutions and making recommendations to partners. . * Possibility of teleworking
What will your tasks be?
- Perform personal needs assessments and reviews and use tools, resources and calculators to demonstrate value and support advice recommendations
- Provide advice and insurance solutions to clients based on their needs and ensure clients pay premiums commensurate with risk
- Ensure consistency and quality of Customer Experience in every conversation and resolve issues on the first call; Demonstrate the ability to communicate with people through discussion and use hierarchical recourse, if necessary
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of regulatory risk when preparing or updating policies for new clients
- Use your critical thinking skills during interactions with customers to analyze and determine which risks are acceptable and unacceptable
- Provide front-line underwriting services for auto and home insurance renewal
- Follow procedures efficiently and without interruption during calls
What do you need to be successful?
- Excellent command of French and English
- Certificate valid in damage insurance from the Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF) or in the process of completing the AMF exams
- Willingness and ability to complete certifications from Ontario and other provinces (comprehensive training program offered by RBC Insurance)
- Availability to do different shifts, as our center is open Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. in order to better meet the needs of our clients
- Call center experience an asset but not required
The advantages for you
Giving our full potential, thinking differently to continue our growth and working as a team to offer reliable advice that will contribute to the success of clients and the prosperity of communities, this is a challenge that we take up brilliantly. We care about the well-being of everyone and we are determined to realize our full potential, foster the growth of communities and contribute to the success of all.
- Comprehensive total compensation plan including à la carte benefits, competitive compensation, and commissions and actions, if applicable
- Work within a dynamic and efficient team focused on progression and collaboration By joining RBC Insurance, you will also be part of a united and open team that shares common values, in particular a fundamental respect for each other. other people's place
- Development supported by management through coaching and management opportunities
- Flexible work-life balance options * Possibility of teleworking
- Ability to make a significant contribution and have a lasting influence
How we do business is as important to us as the business we do. Whether youre helping our clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, youll be a part of a culture of employee engagement that makes RBC a great place to work.
We are proud to consistently be named one of Canadas Best Workplaces and Top 100 Employers, and to be recognized as one of the Most Admired Corporate Cultures by Waterstone Human Capital. Explore our current opportunities and learn more about what its like working with us.