Diagnostic Technician Full-time Job4 months ago - Engineering - Dubai - 64 views
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Diagnostic Technician | Al Futtaim Aftersales – Multibrand | Dubai
About the Position:
We are looking to recruit an experienced Diagnostic Technician to join our Al Futtaim Aftersales team in Dubai. As a Diagnostic Technician you will ensure being up-to-date with product development to be able to fix right a problem the first time.
Specifically, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Provide cooperation, help and assistance to junior and senior associates by advising diagnosis procedures and efficient / correct work procedures.
- Ensuring quality by producing extremely low level of return jobs.
- Developing good level of communication by ensuring that explanation of the work done or required to be done is well understood by Service Advisor, Foreman, other staff and customers.
- Undertake great effort to improve efficiency by providing constructive inputs regarding work methods, work environment, tools and equipment etc.
- Suggest training needs for other technicians; also undergo training and update self-knowledge.
- Provide technical input to spare parts staff to assist in correct part identification and supply.
You will be working in a busy workshop environment wherein you will be dealing directly with Service Advisor, Controller, Foreman & Technicians in a daily basis.
The ideal candidate for this role should possess a Trade Certificate or Diploma in Mechanical /Automobile Engineering. You should have at least a minimum of 5 years’ recent experience in an automotive dealership and must have an excellent technical knowledge in diagnosing and repairing European, Japanese and American cars. Experienced in repairing multi brands is a definite advantage!
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.