Digital Designer Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - London - 74 views
We are seeking a Digital Designer to join our Digital Growth based in London to help us create a best in class website and digital advertising assets. This is an exciting opportunity to help build an engaging experience for our web visitors and prospective customers. You'll be involved in product launches and business requirements as well as paving your own path.
If you're interested in making banking better for everyone and have a passion for effective design we want to hear from you.
What you'll be doing
• You'll be working on projects from initial research, conception through to implementation
• As well as working with team objectives and wider business objectives, you'll set your own objectives and have a clear view of what will make the website and digital ads more successful
• Produce effective, attractive, responsive designs and a user-centred interface
• Design user journeys to support business goals
• Define page layouts using our component library
• Reviewing the component library to constantly improve the UI and UX
• Be aware of the competitor landscape to ensure we're ahead of the game
• Bring to the table a problem-solving attitude to meet both business and design objectives
• You should care about the impact the designs have and be involved in the analysis of this
• Work with the marketing creative studio and product designers to ensure consistency across the brand.
We think to be successful here you'll be Junior to Mid-weight level with at least 2 years experience working in a design or web focused role, having had experience with the following:
• Managing multiple projects at a time
• Using tools such as Sketch, Zeplin, Photoshop, Figma
• Knowledge of digital ad asset creation
• Knowledge of web design principles
• Understanding of analytics, using data to inform decisions
• Mapping out user journeys
• A/B testing
• Some understanding of HTML, CSS, JS.
• 33 days holiday (including public hols). You'll also get your birthday on us
• 16 hours paid volunteering time a year
• Generous parental leave
• Private Medical Insurance with VitalityHealth
• Contributory pension scheme
• We have many varied social groups set up and run by our employees - ForTheWin (a gaming group), Starling FC, book club and many more!
• Discounts on cinema tickets, restaurants, shopping and train tickets via a Perkbox membership
• Access to ‘salary sacrifice' benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme
• Gym membership options.