DOCUMENT CONTROLLER Full-time Job4 months ago - Financial Services - Abu Dhabi - 1.1K views
- Document classification, sorting, filing, archiving and retrieval of documents in accordance with company project document indexing and filing Quality Control system.
- Receive all incoming correspondences, scan and register all incoming technical documentation for engineering and contractor deliverable documentation.
- Ensure that all project documents are checked and submitted on time prior to the documents submission due date.
- Carry out administrative tasks such as filing, copying, binding, scanning, etc. as required.
- Carry out handover, close-out and archiving of documentation.Distribute and file all engineering and contractor or vendor deliverable documentation in accordance with document management procedures and work instructions.
- Degree holder.
- Minimum of two years' experience.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to work on own initiative without supervision and under time pressure situations.
- Good communication skill.
The purpose of composting is to decompose organic substances as efficiently and odourlessly as possible, to convert them into a stable, plant-friendly, high-quality humus product in a controlled rotting process that is as efficient, short and low-emission as possible.