7 months ago - Customer Services - Baton Rouge - 117 views
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs all assigned duties in compliance with internal SOPs and external regulations. Brings compliance issues to the attention of management.
- Assures quality customer service to all customers.
- Retains current donors by rebooking donation appointments.
- Explains and/or enrolls donors in frequent donor programs.
- Assists Donor Services staff with donor flow, monitors wait times, and communicates with donors and/or staff regarding wait times.
- Educates donors on pertinent issues (e.g. the donation process, blood needs, blood components, etc.)
- Converts donors to automated and other new collection technologies to optimize the donation opportunity.
- Assists donors, blood center staff and coordinators in resolving customer service issues.
- Administers customer service and marketing surveys to donors.
- Collects data and prepares reports, as assigned and performs other clerical duties, as needed.
- Presents promotional gift items and recognition; monitors and replenishes promotion inventory, as required.
- Performs all other duties, at the discretion of management, as assigned.
High school graduate or GED required.
One year experience in related field required.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Strong customer service skills and ability to analyze customer-related situations and take appropriate action.
- Effective communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
- Good working knowledge of PC software preferred.
Vitalant exists to help people realize their life-transforming potential by offering convenient blood donation opportunities and sharing our expertise in transfusion medicine. Founded in 1943, Vitalant is one of the nations oldest and largest nonprofit transfusion medicine organizations. We comprise a network of nearly a dozen community blood centers, each with its own rich history and legacy. Vitalant is an internationally known and respected leader that continues to push the boundaries to advance the experience, practice and application of transfusion medicine.