Door Attendant Full-time Job5 months ago - Public Service - New York City - 607 views
The Door Attendant will announce visitors and assure building security. Lobby must be kept clean and neat at all times.
- All incoming and outgoing packages will be handled by this employee.
- Neat appearance and excellent command of the English language are extremely important.
- The Door Attendant must have strong character references and be able to make intelligent decisions should the occasion arise.
- High School Diploma and/or its equivalent required.
- Previous experience preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Veteran
Columbia University (officially Columbia University in the City of New York) is a private Ivy League research university in Upper Manhattan, New York City. Originally established in 1754 as King's College by royal charter of George II of Great Britain, it is the oldest institution of higher learning in New York State, as well as one of the country's more...