ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS Full-time Job7 months ago - Engineering - Dubai - 122 views
To perform on site maintenance and repairs on electrical components and equipment used as well as diagnose errors or technical problems to ensure the safe, effective and efficient performance of maintenance and operational activities in accordance with company standards and regulatory guidelines.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Equipments Systems & Machinery Maintenance
- Perform jobs within the specified time following processes and procedures to ensure equip- machinery are in optimum condition.
- Parts Ordering
- Request the list of required parts & consumables to be submitted to the team leader and inform on any additional work required.
- Quality Assurance
- Adhere to safety standards & regulations and improve the work environment to achieve optimum working conditions.
- Tools Check
- Prepare the tools, equipment & organise the working area and facility, perform regular inspections for optimum utilization.
- Job Tracking
- Record all the work carried out in the job card, sort & dispose or keep replaced parts in the right place to assist in better operation management .
- Target Achieving
- Meet the targeted productivity hours average to achieve business profitability.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- B.SC in electrical/electronics engineering.
- Minimum5 years work experience in electrical services &2 years in same PC irrigation field.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Fluent in Arabic & considerable English.
- Time Management.
- Judgment and Decision Making.
- Sound Knowledge of Electrical components.