Facilities Services Administrative Professional Full-time Job7 months ago - Customer Services - Colorado Springs - 163 views
Administrative and Leadership Support (30%)
- Individual contributor ensuring that the objectives of the department are met in line with the University’s Mission, Vision and Values
- Compiles, types and/or codes reports, memos, forms, and
- Provides superior customer service in the Work Control Center in person, over the phone, through written correspondence and other technology communication methods such as Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Web-ex etc.
- Establishes and maintains effective and cooperative working relationships with all levels of personnel, the campus community, vendors, other agencies and organizations.
- Establishes and maintains office systems and supplies that support records and files maintenance according to established, policies and practices that meet sustainability goals and outcomes.
- Participates and coordinates in the day-to-day Work Control Center customer service activities. This includes answering phones, responding to emails, greeting and directing visitors, scheduling conference rooms, filing, faxing, word processing, and department mail distribution.
- Utilize Outlook to help maintain accurate calendars, scheduling conference rooms for staff when requested. Schedules appointments, reservations, conference rooms, meetings; makes event arrangements for special meetings (i.e. catering if needed).
- Works with the Procurement Service Center purchasing agents and other staff pertaining to office, equipment and software purchase orders, maintenance contracts and billing issues for facilities services.
- Serves as a resource for Facilities Services personnel regarding computers, phones, and software programs such as Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Assign lockers for Facilities employees and maintain tracking log.
- Keeping various rosters up to date (phone lists and Facilities Services Staff directory photos).
- Maintaining department bulletin boards with pertinent and required information.
- Maintain Vendor and Customer key logs and keep box/drawer organized and current.
- Organizes office paperwork by physical and electronic filling.
- Ensure customer documents and materials are always available at front desk.
- Setup conference room technology (laptop/projectors), ensuring laptops are up to date with current software updates and verifying technology is in good, operational working order.
- Participate with review and revisions of department website and provide content data as needed.
- Ensure conference rooms are cleaned and maintained, submitting work request when necessary.
- Guides, directs and schedules the administrative student employee(s) in support of administrative services at the Work Control Center.
- Responsible for special projects assigned by various department leadership personnel.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- University computer programs: WebTMA, HCM, CU Finance system, CU Marketplace, Concur travel and expense system, procurement, card policies, MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), Windows 10, CU reporting systems.
- High-level understanding of facilities/maintenance services department functional areas, ability to work within the organization with skilled and unskilled personnel and administration.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and orally.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees at all levels throughout the institution.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Demonstrated commitment and leadership ability to advance diversity and inclusion.
- Independent thinking skills and decision-making abilities in order to obtain a successful outcome.
- Ability to understand and implement University rules and policies.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment.
- High-level of understanding and knowledge working with various technology equipment.
The University of Colorado Denver | Anschutz Medical Campus (sic) is a public research university in the U.S. state of Colorado. It is part of the University of Colorado system.The university has two campuses one in downtown Denver at the Auraria Campus, and the other at the Anschutz Medical Campus located in neighboring Aurora.