Fresh Graduate - Tech. Support Agent Full-time Job1 year ago - Engineering - Dubai - 2K views
GoFleet (est. 2008) is an Enterprise Fleet Management and IoT Solutions provider based of out Mississauga, Ontario. GoFleet helps customers transform and evolve their businesses through the use of fleet management, IoT applications, and wireless technologies. We started in 2008 as a fleet management technology provider and over the years have grown to become the premier fleet management solutions provider in the industry with customers all over the world. We have setup our office in Dubai, and we’re looking for teammates to scale our company across the globe by building and evangelizing the next generation of IoT solutions.
Our customers range from small trucking companies to large enterprises such as airports and cities. We are in the connected cars industry and we carry a plethora of hardware and software technologies. Our industry is changing very fast and it’s an exciting place to innovate and look at the world differently - our customers do every day!
Our team comprises of engineers & industry experts who collaborate to innovate and ship world-class IoT solutions. Our work ranges from connected vehicle technologies to innovating and building completely new IoT solutions that fully change the way our customers operate and manage their businesses. Our culture is pragmatic, hands-on and forward-looking. We believe in learning by doing, and getting your hands dirty! We believe ownership, accountability, and leadership is a must! and whilst doing all this learn to have fun.
The intern will assist in writing reports, conducting research, analyzing data, and making recommendations to improve effectiveness and efficiency. This will be a valuable experience for any student pursuing a career in a technical field.
The ideal candidate will be capable of learning our system with minimal supervision. He or she should be extremely organized and have great time management skills.
· Written and verbal communication skills
· Capacity to manage high stress situations
· Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
· Big-picture thinking and vision
· Attention to detail
· Conflict resolution skills
RESPONSIBILITIES: (but not limited to)
· Support technical team in day to day operations.
· Maintain sheet for the issues raised to Gofleet Canada.
· Maintain sheet for the issues raised to Geotab.
· Collaborate with Technical Support team members to properly manage customer inquiries and escalate when appropriate.
· Partner with Technical Support team members on various strategic projects when needed
· Run monitoring reports for usage, performance, and/or availability.
· Document solutions for knowledgebase.
· Maintain detailed records of daily interactions with customers, installation activities, reported issues, and completed solutions along with any further actions required of management or repair personnel.
· Gather the required information necessary in order to best handle customer software and technical inquiries.
· Raising support tickets on our ticketing platform.
· Attending support calls in UAE and North America.
· Ensure to follow company SLAs.
· Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
· Coordinate with our clients in North America.
· May perform additional tasks upon request (non-technical) such as supporting high value projects.
· Engineering, or Business major
· Experience with Microsoft Office and good in documentation
· Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
· Experience in creating content on PowerPoint and presenting to customers or senior management
· Knowledge of using project management tools such as Zoho desk, Trello, Asana, Monday.com , Smartsheets would be an added advantage
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED1,500.00 - AED2,500.00 per month
- Dubai (Required)